Friday, October 15, 2021

The GOP Betting Against America

 With its embrace of Donald J Trump (DJT), reluctant or not, the GOP is betting that the majority of Americans are either stupid, morally and ethically corrupt, or both.  I find that bet extremely disturbing on multiple fronts or levels.  It is hard for me to articulate.  

Conversely, should we not seek to be the best and expect the best? Yet the GOP is expecting the worst with its embrace of DJT.

If you read prior posts then you may know that I leave messages with my senators daily.  The above observation was today's message.  I thought it was so good, I called other senators to voice my observation.

I am planting seeds. I realize that most may not grasp what I say, but I hope that they will ponder my words because whether they know it or not, I believe it will resonate with man, like that of a clarion bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment