Saturday, February 9, 2019

Look Who's Starting Draining The Swamp

The following is the email I sent to one of my senators, Marco Rubio, two of my concerns: 1.) Responsible Gun Ownership and 2.) Campaign finance reform. 


Marco:

I called your office yesterday and spoke to Alex.  He represents you well.  He listened intently and answered by questions.

While I called to voice my support for universal background checks (by emphasizing that our unalienable rights that are endowed by our creator supersedes/precedes our second amendment right that were endowed by us), I told Alex that campaign finance reforms need to occur because I believe you have been unduly influenced by the gun lobby.

Just today, I saw a video posted on YouTube  by the Washington Post of newly elected Congresswoman Cortez questioning lobbyists.  You may find the video by using the following url, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRM1t4RU69c.

She OBVIOUSLY speaks the truth - No one has corrected her and no one has refuted what she stated.

She has honed in on the rotten, stinking root that has tainted our government at all levels and contributed to the vitriol in the political arena.  She, unlike your party's leader, has done more in a mere five (5) minutes to drain the swamp than he.

You and everyone else should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing yourselves to be corrupted like this. 

My question and only question to you, will contribute to the solution or continue to be the problem?

Sincerely,

James 

No comments:

Post a Comment